Monday, November 11, 2013

What's Inside My Purse?

30 Days of Blogging asks this question and I literally had to empty it out so I could answer.

I'm usually pretty organized (semi OCD) even down to what goes in my purse. Right now it's kinda cluttered because this weekend was payday and I have various lists, notes and receipts I haven't filed away yet.


Coupons for JCPenney, Witches Datebook for 2013, 2 recipes I tore out of a magazine while I was waiting for my truck to be inspected so I can renew the tags, extra set of keys, bottle of acetaminophen, Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer, lipstick, chapstick, lipgloss, pen, usb car charger for my Jabra bluetooth, a straw, a penny, new Harris Teeter VIC card, misc receipts, and my miniature altar box I got for Yule last year and carry with me EVERYWHERE.

There ya go... the uncensored contents of my purse.

1 comment:

  1. I look at the contents of your purse and wonder, Hm, where is my purse. I can't remember where I left it. Or what's in it. LOL

    ReplyDelete