Tuesday, November 12, 2013

NaBloPoMo Day 12 ~ Name 5 Things in your Refrigerator and How You Feel About Them

This prompt comes at a perfect time cause I just cleaned out the fridge on Saturday, so there isn't much in it. I haven't bought groceries yet. You all know how much I LOATHE going to the grocery.

1. An unopened bottle of Spiced Mead from Starrlight Mead. My willpower to NOT open this is tested each day! It is a heavenly blend of apples and spice and can be likened to spiced cider when heated.

2. Leftover homemade chicken pot pie from Sunday. I always make a huge dish of this and we eat leftovers for a couple days. There may be just enough for lunch tomorrow.

3. Various condiments like mustard, soy sauce, catsup, salad dressing... this are basic staples in our house. The MUST HAVES in any situation.

4. Water, I keep water in the fridge ALL the time. We drink so much of it, and it's gotta be cold.

5. The LAST jar of my first attempt at canning... I made peach preserves and they have lasted just about 2 years. I wasn't in a place where I could do any canning this last summer. I'm not sure if I'll be able to next year or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment