Monday, November 4, 2013

Day 4 of 30 Days Blogging Challenge asks "What is my Dream Job?"

I don't have a dream job. I've done SO many things in my life for work, employment, career, or what ever you'd like to call it. BUT! I do have a dream business...

Most of you know I am studying for a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Complementary and Alternate Health. When this is achieved, I will continue my education in the Master's program at Maryland University of Integrated Health in their Herbal medicine Program. When my education is complete (or even during the Master's portion if I can get things together) I want to own/work in a Alternate health care facility with a wide range of treatment modalities. Everything from Acupuncture to Massage to Reiki to herbal remedies.

I dream/envision a large Victorian type building with a wrap around porch sitting in the middle of a grassy lawn. Wild flowers all around, and a well tended herb garden in back. We'd have all sorts of options for our clients, even a tea room where they can sit and relax if they choose while waiting for treatment. And the apothecary is similar to the one in Practical Magic with bottles and jars on shelf after shelf.

Will I manifest this into reality? That is my goal, one I can see a bit more clear as each class is completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment