Friday, November 8, 2013

30 Days of Blogging

Today I've been asked to give you my 5 most recent goals.

I'm not good at setting goals, I don't usually have enough patience to let them manifest as they should. I'm always running a scheme in my head trying to achieve things at a much quicker rate. I do have goals, and some will *eventually* be fulfilled. Maybe...possibly... someday, LOL!!

In no particular order I give you my top 5 goals

To finish my degree. There are days and even weeks that I get bored, irritated and just plain overwhelmed with some of my classes. But I keep going knowing I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and it gets brighter as the days go by.

Move back to Maryland. We have been away from Maryland since October 31, 2006 and we have been miserable. We miss the family, friends and the lifestyle we lived there. Both of us had decent jobs, a nice place to live and a new car.

Lose weight. Yes, I've been saying this for quite some time. It is still on my list, just haven't gotten the priorities in line to begin the process. I know I need to for my health. I'm a daughter of two diabetic parents so my chances of becoming diabetic is pretty sure, IF I don't make some major changes soon.

Get Jimmy a job so he's OFF the road and home every night. I'm not sure this is even a possibility here in NC. We have looked here in our area and there is NOTHING local that will pay him anything close to what he makes OTR. We've just begun to get our finances straightened out and a loss in income of any kind would severely hurt. I'm not sure how much longer either of our sanity is going to hold out with him on the road.

That's not five... but it's all I can give you tonight. These are the top *pressing* things that need to be accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment