Monday, October 7, 2013

NaBloWriMo ~ Day Seven

Off and on all day I have been trying to find a platform that I can use to post comments or status updates to each of my social network profiles.  I was hoping I could make my life much easier and even simpler if I could post to every account or at least be able to choose which account I wanted to post to. No matter how I searched, I couldn't find one single thing that did that. I found some that would post to Twitter, Facebook and G+ (which I RARELY use, BTW), and others would post to Twitter, Facebook, mySpace (who still uses that?). But none I found would post to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and About.me all from ONE centralized place.

I tried HootSuite, but couldn't add About.me, I tried TweetCaster, but it doesn't do anything like what I want either. So, for now, until someone develops the app I'm looking for or I find one that has already been published, I'm guessing I have to keep doing what I've been doing. Cross post from Facebook to Twitter and log into the other accounts to post directly from each of them... sheesh!

4 comments:

  1. let me know when you do find a good one. it is tough. I too log on to several and post manually. I have thought about giving one of the social media's but have not yet. oh the trials of 'connected' life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used Postling a few years ago when I was trying to promote my jewelry business. Have not used it for awhile now, so don't remember what all it is compatible with or posts to. It is very time consuming trying to cover all the social networks adequately while leaving time for doing the things we love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I feel ya! :) Great blog spot ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. MySpace is back for like musicians and such.

    ReplyDelete