Friday, October 4, 2013

NaBloWriMo ~ Day 4

This past Monday I finished my last class for the Political Science Minor I'm pursuing (along with the Bachelor's) over at Ashford University. I learned a LOT, but I'm not sure I'll be able to implement the things I did learn. I will at least have a better understanding of the government and how things are supposed to work, even if they don't always follow the process the framers chose when writing the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

And those six classes filled two requirements. First they were required for the minor and secondly they fulfilled the requirement for the electives I need to graduate.

Now I'm going into the heart of the degree program and also beginning the classes for the Entrepreneurship minor as well. I'm almost midway through my 3rd year and can see graduation on the distant horizon. And then I'll be making arrangements to enroll in a Master's program for Herbal Medicine at Maryland University of Integrative Health.

Yeah, I can see the future and it looks extremely bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment