Thursday, October 3, 2013

NaBloPoMo Day 3

Today's prompt is Will you dress up for Halloween? What will you be?

I had thought about dressing up this year because I was hoping since we are in a new house in a new neighborhood with more children, we'd get at least a few trick or tr-eaters. That bubble was burst this morning when our cul de sac neighbor who's been here for many years, told us nope... no kids come to this end of the street.

See, the plan was for Tanya to dress up with the Witchling, take her around the neighborhood and I'd stay home and hand out treats. Again that plan has been shot down, cause you know, it's all about the Dad and how he has to be involved in everything the Witchling does. So, as of this minute, no I'm not dressing up for Halloween.

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking of dressing up but I'm a Witch all the time so why bother. I love the Christmas and Solstice countdown widgets.

    ReplyDelete