The Rules of The Versatile Blogger Award are:
1-Display the award logo on your blog.
2-Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
3-State 7 things about yourself.
4-Nominate 5 other bloggers for this award.
5-Notify these bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
Hmmm, 7 things about myself that I haven't already told you about is gonna be a challenge.
1. Out of all the places I've ever lived in my life I am homesick for Maryland. Yeah, I know, crazy huh?
2. I'm still fighting that cough/cold crud that I've had almost constantly since I came back from Arizona in November. It really needs to take a hike, I'm tired of the coughing and sniffles and no energy crap.
3. I am looking forward to warmer weather and the ability to take some road trips on the weekends when Jimmy is home. Have I told you lately how much I'm loving having our own vehicle once again??
4. I feel a constant shift in the universe around me. I'm being *fine tuned* for greatness, LOL!!
5. I have some of the MOST awesome, intelligent, warm, honest, fantastic friends anyone could ask for. They keep me on my toes and challenge me on a daily basis. This is how I know I'm still among the living and not rotting in a hole somewhere.
6. I have a pretty high set of standards for most things in my life and have very little tolerance for those who can't keep up.
7. I am far from perfect. Do not expect me to be. I will only disappoint you.
Now that I've totally bored you to tears with the above trivial confessions, here are the 5 Bloggers I bestow this award upon. Make sure you stop by and check them out. I PROMISE you will not be disappointed.
1. Bella over at Tales of the Wolf Queen
2. Tess at East Coast Craft & Curio
3. Rhonda at Good Green Witch
4. Renee at Confessions of a Modern Witch
5. Sam at Bones, Buried Treasure & Beliefs