4. Samsung 22" LED TV ~ I want to get a TV for Jimmy for his truck. He doesn't read, so doesn't have much to do when he's finished driving for the day and needs to take a 10 hour or more break. There are times when he's sitting in a truck stop for 34 hours when he's driven out his allotted time for the week and must have a reset in order to be able to legally move again and go back to work. His truck has a place for a TV with an antenna connection so he's able to get local programming. Which comes in great if he's out over a Sunday when the Nascar race is on.
5. Keruig Vue V700 ~ I already have a Kuerig and I LOVE it. My only complaint is the size of cups it can brew. I drink a LOT of coffee and even setting it to brew the largest cup only fills my mug about 3/4 full. This new model brews multiple sizes and temperatures. The ad on the Kuerig site says it will brew up to 18oz travel size mug, so yeah... I gotta have this machine.
6. Samsung Galaxy S III ~ Jimmy needs to upgrade his cell phone, he currently has my old Blackberry. I have the Galaxy S II and LOVE it. I usually want or think I want the newest technology of anything. So when this one came out he began teasing me about he was gonna buy the S III for himself. I'm good with that, him having the S III, no REALLY, I'm good with it. I LOVE my S II and still don't know everything it can do. So, for a change Jimmy is getting the latest and greatest and I'm keeping the one I have.
7. Kindle Fire HD ~ First let me explain, I already have a Nook and I love it, unfortunately I'm a little restricted in the things I can do with it. I have downloaded a Kindle app for my phone and use it all the time. When I began classes this past fall, we were told we could download our text books onto a Kindle. I haven't been doing this the screen on my phone is just too small to try to read a text book. So, because I use my Kindle app so much now, Jimmy has been looking at the Kindles. This model is the one I want. It will do everything I need and more.
8. Samsung Smart Home Theater System 3D Blu-ray Player with built in WiFi ~ We all know by now I don't do anything small. Instead of buying just a 3D Blu-ray player, I found this. It's not too outrageously priced, I can budget it maybe for Yule, LOL!! No seriously, we currently have a DVD player/surround sound system that has moved a few times and will no longer play the iPod. It is time to replace it and I'm looking to upgrade.
9. JBL OnBeat Venue Lightning ~ This is actually a shelf docking system for the iPod. I don't have any way to play the music on my iPod when I'm in the Temple room unless I use my headphones. This can be distracting sometime like when I'm trying to meditate or when I just want to hear music but not use the earbuds. We have shopped around and I've looked at many different brands, but I keep coming back to the JBL. It has a great sound and will fit nicely into any shelf I want to tuck it into.
10. Janome 1100D ~ For Yule 2012, I made envelope type bags for Tarot cards for the girls. I also made arm warmers for Cheyenne. The Tarot envelopes were relatively easy and didn't give me much trouble. The arm warmers on the other hand were much more challenging than I had hoped. After spending some time with them, I did get them to turn out... but just OK. I love to sew, and can be pretty creative. I've sewn costumes and all sorts of clothes. And I've come to the conclusion I would probably be better off if I up grade my sewing machine. The one I have does a LOT. I've just decided I want a serger, and after checking out quite a few, I've found the Jenome.
Whew! This one was a challenge. There are a few that can be managed this year, and others will need to stay on the *Wish List* for a while longer. But as with everything, I'll be taking this with Baby Steps... a little at a time.