Thursday, January 10, 2013

Falling Behind...

So I didn't write anything yesterday and today all you get is this pathetic excuse for a catch up post. I've been lazy and Jimmy is home for the next few days, so sharing computer and spending time together makes me not want to write.

I'm in my final week of Interpersonal Communication at Ashford which means I have to finish up a research paper and do 2 discussion questions. Week 5 always sends me into a mild panic, I don't know why, but probably because I procrastinate and put things off til the very last minute.

I need to do a post for Ten Things Thursday and accept the award I was given. I will do my very best to catch up tomorrow...maybe.

2 comments:

  1. Did you write a single word today? Or yesterday, or any day? Yes? ( You know you did lol ) Then you wrote something today ;) <3 Enjoy time at home with Jim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Mom says procrastination is the cause of my sorrow.
    I don't know what that means so will need to look it up.
    Maybe tomorrow." :D

    ReplyDelete