Thursday, October 25, 2012

NaBloWriMo ~ Thoughts on a Thursday

Today has been one of those days where I feel I didn't get anything accomplished. However, I know that is not true, because I did 3 loads of laundry and folded them and put them all away. I also vacuumed my entire house and dusted everything in sight. I had a cleaning bug...of sorts.

I also fought to get these few things taken care of. My morning began and I was in a great mood. I had my coffee, and breakfast, sat down at the computer to answer some emails, checked in on Facebook. And as I was sitting here finishing the Ten Things Thursday, my morning went to pieces. I have no idea what triggered it, but I was in a horrible mood all of a sudden.

I logged off the computer, put on some tunes, cranked the surround sound way up and let the music heal whatever the funk was. I'm happy to say, it went away quickly and I was able to return to normal... OK normal for me anyway, LOL!

This afternoon, I went with Tanya as she did her running around. We had a great time and the only problem was we got such a late start to the day we were both over tired before we got much done. Ahh well, tomorrow is another day and we'll be out and about again.

Not much in the way of excitement for me today. I'm having a hard time believing this month is almost over...

No comments:

Post a Comment