Friday, October 26, 2012

NaBloWriMo ~ Day 26 ~ Friday Free for All...

Today has been a very busy and hectic and all around productive day for me.

Tanya picked me up at about noon and off we went to run some errands and see if we could get things organized for her and her trip next month. That's all I'm saying about a tip for now, I don't wanna jinx anything, LOL!!

We have been going ALL DAY and this Abi is beyond wiped out. So this is my big post for Friday... at least I'm keeping up with my commitment to post something each day, even if it isn't a novel...

We are on Hurricane Sandy watch here in the Sand Hills... I know it's supposed to be a bad storm and I'm sending positive energy to all our family and friends up in Maryland and points north. We're thinking of you ALL and I will be lighting candles in the morning.

G'night all! Y'all have a great night and be safe.

1 comment:

  1. You've done well to post every day -- it's a demanding schedule!

    ReplyDelete