Sunday, October 21, 2012

NaBloWriMo ~ Day 21 ~ Serene Sunday

It's been very calm and peaceful here today in the Lair de L'Esperance.

Miss Ravyn was here until about 2:30 and then Mommy picked her up to go get portraits done. I'm excited to see how these turned out as this session was a *themed* session. They were supposed to dress her up as a little fairy, complete with wings. She's not so much into dress up yet, so I'm thinking this may have been a challenge for everyone involved.

Jimmy is on his way home, he's been to Ft Worth, Texas and back this week. He should be home around 6:00 and I've promised him fried chicken and mashed potatoes with gravy for dinner tonight. Even though he didn't go out until Wednesday, he was still able to add up a little over 2600 miles, most of which will be on this coming paycheck. YAY! Bills will be paid on time once again. I LOVE that feeling after doing the robbing Peter to pay Paul thing for over 14 months, it's very nice to have that peace of mind.

Me? I've been doing homework... I have an 8 page rough draft due tomorrow and this time I didn't put it off to the very last minute, even though I still do NOT like this class at all. I'm just doing the work to get a passing grade so I can move on to the next one. I have absolutely NO idea what Introduction to Film has to do with my degree... but it IS an English credit which I need, so as long as I pass I'll stop bitching about it.

Tomorrows post for Samhain's Sirens is finished (early this time, LOL) and scheduled to post at 8:30 in the morning. There are 9 days left to get into the drawing for the Grand Prize Giveaway Extravaganza (scroll half way through the blog to find the information and pictures) so if you haven't checked it out yet, you are really going to miss out on something HUGE! The Grand Prize is a compilation of items from a multitude of extremely talented Pagan Artisans and the total value is over $400.00. So pop on over to Samhain's Sirens and check them out.

I've also got Monday Munchies ready to roll... I'm kinda expecting some backlash from it as it DID cause quite the uproar when it was previously posted, so I removed it until I got all my ducks in a row. However THIS TIME I have all the links and have given proper credit where the credit is due. There is even a link to the US Copyright website which covers copyright information on recipes.

That's about all I have for this beautiful Sunday. I do want to remind you that I'll be doing the 30 Days of Thanksvember when I finish NaBloWriMo, which BTW, I have THOROUGHLY enjoyed doing. If you'd like to join in, I'd love to have you. Please feel free to grab a button from the sidebar to add to your blog and let me know in the comments of any of my posts so I can follow you as you share with the interwebs the things you are most Thankful for.

Who knows, perhaps with 2 back to back month long challenges, I'll find myself in the habit of writing each day...

1 comment:

  1. I am going to be a part of Thanksvember this year...i will add the button tomorrow hopefully. if I can stop breaking things that is lol..

    <3

    ReplyDelete