Saturday, October 20, 2012

NaBloWriMo ~ Day 20 ~ Saturday Sharing...

Hello everyone and happy Saturday to you all! I hope you are able to be out and about fully enjoying this magnificent day. It's sunny and going to a high of 72* here in the Sand Hills of North Carolina. Jimmy is on the road on his way back from Houston, Ms. Ravyn is napping and Tanya will be picking her up in about 30 minutes or so. After she leaves, I have a few errands to run (have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE having my own vehicle?) and then I'm spending a nice quiet evening here at the *Lair de L'Esperance* catching up on the things I have on the DVR.

But first I have a few things I want to share with you all...

To start things off I wanted to share there is a new blog in town. Aurora Brierley (aka: The Faery Whisperer) is writing over at Hedgewitch at Home. She's also new on her Pagan path so I'm asking all you all to stop by and show her some love. Currently, she is doing her 78 Days of Tarot, where she'll be pulling a new and different card each day and giving us her interpretation of the meaning of the card. Today's card is The Fool and I gotta tell you, she's very spot on with how she feels these cards.

Next up, I want to remind you all of the goings on over at Samhain's Sirens where they are on Day 20 with a Craft-tacular Saturday Giveaway presented by Sosanna of Sosanna's Closet. If you haven't already checked out what is going on over there, you are seriously missing out on some very AWESOME things. There have been a multitude of talented people contributing to this project and I'm hoping many of you either have already been there or will now take a few minutes to stop by. And on November 2nd, they will be announcing the winner of the October Extravaganza Giveaway Project. Each time you enter one of the daily giveaway drawings, you are also automatically entered into the drawing for the final prize, so if you've added your name each day, that's 28 chances to win the grand prize!!

And finally, when I finish the 31 days of NaBloWriMo I will be doing *Thanksvember* 30 Days of Thanksgiving. I did this last year on my Facebook Timeline and had quite a few requests to kick it off again this year. I'd love to have any of you who'd like to join in with us. This is not a contest, there will be no prizes awarded. Thanksvember is a personal story on your blog giving us a short daily entry of something you are thankful for. I know many people do not celebrate the traditional Thanksgiving holiday, and that's OK. We don't either, and our celebration is all about family, friends and the things we have been blessed with this past year. If you'd like to join in, please feel free to add one of the Thanksvember buttons to your blog, and let me know you are joining so I can stop by and read the things you are thankful for.

That's all for this week, Enjoy the rest of your weekend and be safe!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the shout out xxx

    I would love to take part in the 30 days of Thanks, and have already added the button on my blog! I'm so excited about this. In fact I might add it to my other blog also (www.FaerieWhisperer.blogspot.com) and do double thanks :)x

    ReplyDelete