Sunday, October 14, 2012

NaBloWriMo ~ Day 14 ~ Sunday, Lazy Sunday...

Sunday has mostly come and gone for this week, seems like it was the only day that moved in the normal manner. Today didn't rush by nor did it drag so slowly I thought we'd never make it through. No excitement here, just some down home cooking and I baked a loaf of banana bread. All in all I took it pretty easy, watched some of the programs on the DVR, and then worked on the blog post for tomorrow for Samhain's Sirens. If you haven't checked them out, you are REALLY missing out on some great things. And the final giveaway is HUGE!

I still don't have much energy and want to sleep more than I can ever remember needing, and I have NO idea what the problem is. My diet hasn't changed, I'm drinking LOTS of water and my sleep patterns are still the same except for the additional naps. I get up in the morning around 8ish or so, and go to bed around midnight after Ravyn goes home. I think I need to go to The Apple Crate and check on vitamins...

In the morning, I'm off to the dealership where we got our truck to have a star in the windshield repaired before it becomes a huge mess of a crack. Then it's back home and the rest of the day and night on my assignment due for Ashford. I haven't even begun the title page and I need 5 pages PLUS the title and reference page and it's due before midnight tomorrow. Thank Goddess Tanya said she'd have Daddy keep Ravyn if I needed her too... I think I'm going to need to take her up on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment