Friday, October 12, 2012

NaBloWriMo ~ Day 12 ~ TGIF?? ~ Sooo, Sleepy

This week seems to have been one of the longest in in quite a while, and I can't really pin point any one thing that has made it feel like it's been dragging. All I know is I've been more than tired, slept more than normal and haven't been very hungry on top of it all.

As I sit here trying to write this post, I'm literally falling asleep. I've already napped once today  and don't want to risk not sleeping tonight by going back and napping now. Good thing dinner was early and all the dishes have been cleaned and I have nothing in the *MUST* do category to finish before I do decide to give in and find my blankets.

And I'm gonna cheat here a little... I'm giving you a video clip of one of my most favorite scenes in one of my MOST favorite Halloween movie, Hocus Pocus...enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. Alex and I have been watching that movie almost every day lol.

    You are not alone in the sleepy department. I could sleep for a couple of days straight if I could...

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever seen "Hocus Pocus" - will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that movie...Watch Hocus Pocus every year. :)

    ReplyDelete