Thursday, October 11, 2012

NaBloWriMo ~ Day 11 ~ Nothing Exciting Here Today

YAY! It's my Saturday, but today is going to be busy with running errands and paying bills. Once again I am so thankful that we have been able to purchase a vehicle and have our own transportation. I know Tanya didn't mind driving me around every place I wanted to go, but the sense of freedom is in-explainable.

Today is also my daughter Mylia's birthday. I paid tribute to her in my Ten Things Thursday post I did earlier. So please hop on over and read that posting...

Jimmy is back on the road after being home for his 32 hour reset. It was nice to have him home in the middle of the week, he got to play with Ravyn and I fixed Green Chili Chicken Enchilada's for dinner on Tuesday night. I even sent some out with him and he can warm the container via microwave at any of the truck stops he goes to.

So...no excitement for today, but I DID want to make sure I didn't fall behind in NaBloWriMo. I'll be back tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Mylia -- I hope she has fun on her special day!

    ReplyDelete