Saturday, September 29, 2012

Overload and Overwhelmed

I've got a multitude of projects going on for the month of October and I seriously don't need to involve myself in anything else. Yeah, that's not going to happen.

I've been visiting some of the blogs I follow on a regular basis, reading the newest entries and finding some I've overlooked some how. In doing this I've come across quite a few things I hadn't been aware of. And now I'm on overload...

Quite a few of my actual friends (Kourtney hosts one too!) participate in blog hops, and the one that seems to be the most popular is No Ordinary Blog Hop. I figured I'd check it out and see what all the excitement is about. Silly me, I am not able to just peruse the information...NO I have to ABSORB it like a freakin sponge. And now I have another obsession...

I honestly don't know how I'm going to accomplish everything I already have on my plate for the month of October, (I wouldn't change ANY of the things I'm already committed to) and now I'm comtemplating an additional adventure. I signed up for their emails and added No Ordinarty Blog Hop to my google reader, I'm going to watch this blog for the next couple of days and then decide Sunday night if I can join this blog hop without spreading myself too thin, or put them on the back burner and go live with them in November. Which is actually what I'm leaning towards at this time...

What ever decision I make, I can still read all of the information they have to offer and let me tell you, they know their stuff...

Why couldn't I have found all these cool new things last month when I had time on my hands?

4 comments:

  1. I actually modeled PPBH on the NOBH forum. They are really great, and I have been posting there for quite some time now. They're a bit more organized, since they have several bloggers running it, so it runs a bit more smoothly. But with doing the NaBloWriMo and posting everyday... I don't know if I'll be able to keep up either! October is one busy month, but I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you ever have any trouble getting a reply to an email from one of the admins over at NOBH? I sent off a few days ago and still haven't gotten a response.

      At any rate I'm excited and so far not worried too much about being overwhelmed.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Exactly! And I wouldn't have it any other way!! LOL!

      Delete