Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thoughts on A Thursday...

I haven't been able to do much writing this week for one reason or another and as a result I have all these random thoughts running around in that space I call a mind. I'm going to try to put them down and make some coherent sense of them, hopefully without causing you or me too much pain as we both try to decipher the jumbles.

We are going into the final week of Mercury Retrograde and all I can say is *Hallelujah*! For some reason this cycle has been extremely tough on me. Now don't get me wrong, I freely admit I am usually more bitchy and whiny during any time Mercury is in retrograde. And I honestly thought I had begun to get a handle on the way I dealt with things during this time. Unfortunately, I was SO WRONG for this cycle... *sigh...

Sometimes with Mercury retrograde I feel as if half my brain has gone on vacation. When I feel like this I seriously don't want to interact with anyone, I'd rather just bundle myself up in my jammies and stay that way for the duration. Hermit mode comes to mind, but I can't afford the luxury of burying my self in a cave for 3 weeks or so. Most of the conversations I have with anyone seem to end up in all kinds of wonky directions, and they tend to end up in arguments. Some more heated than others...

Okay, so this didn't go anywhere near the direction I wanted or thought it would go. When I sat down this morning and began to write I had MUCH more to say, but over the course of the day and many starts and stops, my train of thought has gone off track. Here it is 9:11PM EST, I've hit a wall, so I'm just going to stop for tonight. Hopefully after I get all my errands finished tomorrow, I'll be a bit more focused and can pick up where I forgot, or at least do the post I promised Kourtney I'd do over 2 weeks ago when she tagged me with an award.

Have a Blessed night my Darlin's and sleep well...

No comments:

Post a Comment