Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Planet Buddha

What's that, some of you may be asking?? Well, remember a couple weeks ago I told you I had been invited to be a contributor to an amazing blog? Today is THE day! I've posted my bio and my first contribution over at Planet Buddha.

I am super excited about this new chapter in my life and more than honored the creator of this blog finds my thoughts and writing to be something they'd like to have on their site. I don't know how often I'll be posting there, but if you want to subscribe, you'll get not only my entries but ALL entries for each of the awesome sauce people who write for Planet Buddha.

You will find an eclectic bunch of people with a great variety of interests, and each of them are not only passionate about their beliefs but also their contributions to the blog. I'm loving every one of them!

SO, come on over to Planet Buddha and check us out!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm very excited you're one of our writers, and the first post there definitely justified my anticipation. Just relished the first wonderful post there on Dark Paganism. Let me second Bella on that, so glad to have you there!!

    ReplyDelete