Monday, August 6, 2012

OMGoddess! Such Excitement Coming My Way

I love August! Not only is my brother's birthday on August 1st, but it's also Lughnasadh and first of the 3 Harvest festivals for many in the Pagan community. It also is one month closer to our local Central NC Pagan Pride Weekend held at the state fairgrounds in Raleigh, NC on September 15 and 16 this year...

August also begins to cool down here in the Sand Hills, not by much I'll give you that, but a few degrees less each week or so make me much less cranky. Mercury will go direct on Wednesday, and let me tell you, it's not going to come soon enough for me. This cycle has been one of the most difficult I've been through in a while.

I've got LOTS of good news coming up for the next few weeks and much of it involves Aoibheal's Lair. First up is an interview with a very good friend about her first published book...

And then yesterday I was invited to join a new Facebook group that is going to be participating in activities for Samhain. I am SO stoked about this. There will be blogging, music, give aways and LOTS of fun for Samhain.

It is such a good feeling to know I am not only loved, but also respected by my peers. Respected enough that I'm asked to join things, invited to functions, included in Circles. Without me harassing anyone or hanging a pork chop around my neck so someone will play with me (yes, that IS a snark).

I'll be sharing my new adventures here with all of you my Darlings, so grab something to drink, settle in and get ready for some awesome experiences! The first one should be ready on or around the 12th...

No comments:

Post a Comment