Saturday, August 25, 2012

I Apologize...

I had promised to blog about the recent awards I have been given. I really need to do this, I think it's rude to not acknowledge the award and the one who has chosen to bestow it. I just don't have the energy this evening to do anything other than shower and crawl between my blankets. I won't promise to write about them tomorrow, but I will give it my very best effort.

So, I apologize for not only being rude and not acknowledging the awards, but also for not following through on a promise... I hope you can forgive me.

4 comments:

  1. Sweetie...anyone who can't is a damn fool. You are human, and obviously exhausted! You will when you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rowan! I really appreciate you and your thoughtfulness.

      Delete