Sunday, August 12, 2012

Confused Much?? Or Where Do YOU Live?? LOL!!

I was chatting with someone from one of my classes over at Ashford University a little earlier today about the logistics of the time zone we use for posting our assignments. She lives here in NC, just up the road in Fayetteville. When she asked me exactly where I lived and I told her I lived outside of Fayetteville, she got all offensive and crap...

"What do you mean you don't live in Fayetteville??  I live in Fayetteville and it shows up on my computer when I add things to my Facebook profile that I live in Fayetteville", she says to me... Ummm, OK, I'm happy for you. However, I live in Hope Mills, NC and if ya look you can plainly see where my computer says I live in Hope Mills and NOT Fayetteville...sheesh, some people... LOL!!

Anyway to make a short story even shorter and somewhat funny, I asked her to tag her location to see what it said, and I'd do the same... Lo and behold... she lives in Fayetteville and I live in Hope Mills... who'd a thunk it??

1 comment: