Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday Munchies

Something new for me, and I'm hoping I can remember to keep up with this. I'm going to try to post a favorite or new to me recipe each Monday. Here's today's offering courtesy of Rachel at:
http://www.divaliciousdishes.com/


Chicken-TacoChicken Taco's

3 Chicken Breasts, sliced into thin pieces
Pico de Gallo
Salsa
Sour Cream
Lettuce
Corn
Black Beans
Cilantro, chopped
Shredded cheese, Mexican Blend
Soft Taco Shells
1 Lime

Chili Powder
Cumin
Garlic Powder
Onion Powder
Lawry's Seasoning Salt

Cut chicken breasts into small thin pieces and toss into a large pan with seasonings, all to taste. The juices from the Chicken is enough, no need to add oil. Cook for about 10-15 minutes depending on how small the pieces of chicken are. Layer chicken, beans, corn, lettuce, sour cream, salsa or pico de gallo, cheese, and squeeze lime over taco's and top with fresh cilantro. SO EASY, and healthy! Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment