Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ahhh, Peace at Last

Today was one of the most peaceful days I've had in quite some time. Even though it got off to a rocky beginning (I didn't sleep well last night), I was able to ground and stay on track.

I spent most of the day in my Witchy Room/Sanctuary/Office cleaning out some clutter (how DOES it get so messy so quickly?), rearranging some of the shelves and actually moving one whole shelving unit into the closet out of the way, and putting things back where I can easily get to them in any circumstance.

I had some mellow music playing in the back ground all day, add in some nag champa oil in the burner and you can see how my day was so calm yet productive. I love being able to spend time in *my* room, it's just all *me* and the energy and spirit in there is completely soothing.

Journey to Faerie is back up and running after taking a break for a few months while I got back on track with managing home, spirit, and school. I've added 2 entries today, and will try to add a new one every few days or at least once a week. I missed my time with the Faeries and they told me it was time to get back into learning about them. I'm planning on sharing the things they teach me and I hope you'll follow and enjoy...

OH! I am more than pleased to say I *think* I've finally removed the last bit of toxic waste from my life, in both the online environment and the personal realm as well. At least I haven't been bombarded with *sunshine and rainbows* from the delusional one in the last 2 days, LOL!

That's all for this evening, I'm off to make a cup of tea and watch something on the DVR. I've got almost 8 hours of shows I need to get through before the next episode is aired... have a peaceful night and sleep well my Darlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment