Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I've Found ANOTHER Reading Challenge!

It's being hosted by my very good friend Magaly over at

Pagan Culture

 And since it looks like I can cross post some of the books I've already chosen for the challenge at

  Melissa's Eclectic Books 


I'll be getting a head start on this challenge. I think I'm gonna go for the Witchy Bibliophile (that's 35+ books!!)  level seeings how I love to read, LOL!

Some of the books I'll be reading will include:

A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness

The Black Jewels Trilogy by Anne Bishop
(even though this is 3 books in one, I'm only counting it as ONE book)

Dreams Made Flesh by Anne Bishop

The Shadow Queen by Anne Bishop

Shalador's Lady by Anne Bishop

Spooks and Magic by Jack Sorenson

The Witch Queens Secret by Anna Elliott

Pale Demon by Kim Harrison

The Outlaw Demon Wails by Kim Harrison

This is a good place to start, I'll need to add to the list if I'm going to read 35 + books during 2012. But I think I"m up to the challenge...How about you?? Wanna join the fun?

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that I tagged you over at my blog. You may or may not want to participate, either way is okay with me. :-)
    http://www.magicalmom.net/2012/01/tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just published a post were you can link your reviews from Jan-Mar. Late, but here ;-)
    http://pagan-culture.blogspot.com/2012/03/thoughts-about-your-witchy-readings-jan.html

    ReplyDelete