Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2012 Witches & Witchcraft Reading Challenge

Today while I was straightening up my networking sites, I found a new group on Good Reads. It's called On The Broomstick. And from there I found a reading challenge:


The challenge looks very cool and is being hosted by
Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf
I can't wait to get started. I'm thinking I'll go for the Crone level since I love to read and anything Witchy gets my attention the easiest.

I'll be adding my book list in the next few days, so come on along and let's see how many books we can read in 2012!!

3 comments:

  1. I love to read anything about witches too. :) That how I am becoming a solitare witch. I am teaching myself through alot of reading and research.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you are joining in Vickie! I love reading everything witchy as well...fiction and non-fiction as I explore the path....This will be a good way to focus!

    ♥Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I'd love to help you out with your witch reading. How about a free copy of my latest YA novel, AUDREY'S GUIDE TO WITCHCRAFT? If you're interested, email me. I prefer to give out e-books but can send print in a pinch.

    ReplyDelete