Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Book List for the 2012 Witches & Witchcraft Reading Challenge

This is the beginning of my list. I'll be adding to this in the next few days, but wanted to get a start before I forget.

FICTION BOOKS:

A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness

The Black Jewels Trilogy by Anne Bishop
(even though this is 3 books in one, I'm only counting it as ONE book)

Dreams Made Flesh by Anne Bishop

The Shadow Queen by Anne Bishop

Shalador's Lady by Anne Bishop

Spooks and Magic by Jack Sorenson

The Witch Queens Secret by Anna Elliott

Pale Demon by Kim Harrison

The Outlaw Demon Wails by Kim Harrison


NON FICTION BOOKS:

Book of Shadows by Phyllis Curott

If You Want to Be A Witch by Edain McCoy

FaerieCraft by Alicen and Neil Geddes-Ward

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK Thanks for clearing that up for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the book list. I will have to read some of this. :)

    ReplyDelete