Sunday, November 6, 2011

It's Been Crazy Around Here...

Sorry I haven't kept up with posting. To say my life has been a zoo would be an understatement.

So here's the thing... I take care of the little Miss Ravyn Thursday thru Monday from 2:30PM to about 11:15PM or so while Tanya works, have Tuesday and Wednesday off. My classes at Ashford University go Tuesday(Day 1)thru Monday(Day 7). And I usually do my entire week of assignments on Tuesday and Wednesday to post on the required day. Most calendar weeks run Sunday thru Saturday, geez it's no wonder I'm confused, LOL!

I'm going to *TRY* to post an entry before bedtime on Wednesdays to keep you up to date on what's going on here in Hope Mills, NC. I won't guarantee anything, but it seems like a good idea for now.

Beginning this Wednesday November 9th, look for the Hump Day Happenings...yeah I know, lame, but I can't think of anything else right now. I'm open for suggestions, LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment