Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award ~ Doubled!!

I have the privileged of being awarded this honor from not one, but two awesome ladies. The first is from Rae over at Unleashed Diva Living Out Loud, and then Crow also chose to bestow the title upon me. I am SO blessed...


The Rules after accepting the Versatile Blogger Award are:

• Thank the person who gave you the award & link back to them in your post.
• Share 7 things about yourself
• Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.

Seven things about myself:

1. I am a wife, mother and grandmother

2. I am a Faerie Witch

3. I LOVE the ocean

4. I just enrolled at Ashford University for a Bachelor of Arts in Complementary and Alternative Health with a Minor in Entrepreneurship

5. I am an avid reader of most any type of book

6. I don't like people who are close minded and can't understand that things in the world are NOT black and white but MANY shades of gray.

7. I simply adore Mead...

The 15 Blogs I would like to showcase are:

1. The Gods Are Bored

2. Cordelia's Cauldron

3. Tales of A Kitchen Witch

4. The Secret Life of the American Working Witch

5. Witchy Gumbo

6. Confessions of A Modern Witch

7. The Pagan Mom Blog

8. Pagan Presence

9. Can We Have A New Witch Ours Melted

10. Dark Mother Goddess

11. Freckles: The Happy Heathen

12. Pagan Culture

13. Soul Liberty Faith

14. The Bloggess

15. Mommy Wants Vodka

6 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you honey! You're such a sweetheart! Love the 7 things about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doubly Versatile! Is that like being double jointed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first 3 about you fit me! Thanks so much. Will try to list my 15 this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Vicki and congrats everyone! I almost missed this one. I had not noticed that Disqus (my comment system) had been flagging everything with a link in it (because I had it set to moderate all links *sigh*).

    I shall claim and display my award in a few days.

    And I'm right with you with the intolerance allergies; they make me want to explode.

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. I've added your blog and your lovely button to my blog circle
    http://magalysblogcircle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete