Thursday, July 14, 2011

30 Days of Truth...

Back in January of this year I started this challenge and promptly discarded it. There were too many things going on in my life and I didn't feel I could honestly answer and then post those answers to the questions/statements. My brother had just been diagnosed with cancer, I was worried about him and my mother who lives with him. Tanya was having some problems with her pregnancy and once again depression was my best friend.

So, even though there is alot going on around me, (when is there ever NOT something happening in my world?) I'm going to once again attempt to complete this challenge...

Without further ado, I give you the 30 Days of Truth

Here are the days that we have to share truth about ourselves. I promise to be truthful to myself while responding to these statements.

Day 1: Something you hate about yourself

Day 2: Something you love about yourself

Day 3: Something you have to forgive yourself for

Day 4: Something you have to forgive someone else for

Day 5: Something you hope to do in your life

Day 6: Something you hope you never have to do

Day 7: Someone who has made your life worth living

Day 8: Someone who has made your life hell or treated you badly

Day 9: Someone you didn't want to let go, but who drifted

Day 10: Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn't know

Day 11: Something people seem to compliment you the most on

Day 12: Something you never get compliments on

Day 13: A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough times

Day 14: A hero that has let you down

Day 15: Something or someone you couldn't live without

Day 16: Something or someone you could definitely live without

Day 17: A book you've read that changed your view on something

Day 18: Your views on gay marriage

Day 19: What is your opinion of religion?

Day 20: Your views on drugs and alcohol.

Day 21: (Scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you got into a fight a couple of hours before. What do you do?

Day 22: Something you wish you hadn't done in your life

Day 23: Something you wish you had done in your life

Day 24: Make a playlist to someone and explain why you chose those songs

Day 25: The reason you believe you're still alive today

Day 26: Have you ever thought about giving up on life?

Day 27: What's the best thing you've got going for you right now?

Day 28: What would you do if you got pregnant (or got someone pregnant) right now?

Day 29: Something you hope to change about yourself

Day 30: A letter to yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment