Tuesday, July 19, 2011

30 Days of truth ~ Day 5 ~ Someting You Hope to Do in Your Lifetime

Like a few people I know, I have a “Bucket List” of things I want to accomplish before I pass once again into the Summerland.

To pare down my list to just one thing took some thought. I want to travel to Spain, Hawaii (specifically Kauai), and Salem.

I want to win the lottery…and with those winnings pay off all my debt and buy a small house on or very near the beach.

I want to go back to school…get a business degree.

The one thing I can narrow my One Thing I hope to Do down to is get the business degree and open my own little Pagan Tea Shop. A place where people can come hang out, enjoy some amazing tea and browse the bookshelves. This has been my *dream* for as long as I can remember and up until recently I had no idea how to accomplish it. Now I have the opportunity to go back to college, get a business degree and have the foundation to make this impossible dream a reality.

I know, it’s not going to be easy, especially at my age, but I am determined to give it my best shot. And when I do finally open, I promise I’ll send you all invitations to the grand opening of Aoibheal’s Attic!

3 comments:

  1. You have to have a dream in order to make it come true. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to visit if you open that tea shop that is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go for it! Keep that dream and focus on it. It sounds like a great one. Take one step at a time and don't overwhelm yourself, but keep your focus on what you want.

    ReplyDelete