Friday, July 15, 2011

30 Days of Truth ~ Something I Hate About Myself

There are a myriad of things I hate about myself and to try to narrow it down to just one is beyond difficult. So after I posted the entry itemizing the daily "truths", I sat down and made a list. The thing that kept coming up was that I am too emotional.

So, for Day #1, I HATE that I am too emotional...

Being emotional can be a good thing or in my case it is probably the ONE thing that causes me the most problems. I cry easily, I get angry even easier. And then there is anxiety, frustration, ... you get the picture.

I also HATE that I have a difficult time controlling my emotions. There are times when I can be in a situation and I'm good, another time, I'm off the freakin wall.

So, yeah, I HATE that I am too emotional. Now that I've admitted it, I gotta find a way to get and keep a handle on it. Next to impossible...*sigh*

1 comment:

  1. This is a tough challenge to take on. Kudos to you for your honesty and openness.

    ReplyDelete