Saturday, July 16, 2011

30 Days of Truth ~ Day 2: Something you love about yourself

Hmmmm, this one caused me to stop and do some heavy soul searching. The thing that kept coming back goes pretty much hand in hand with what I wrote for day 1. It's the polar opposite of what I hate about myself, so it stands to reason, it "should" be what I love about myself.

I'm extremely compassionate. I have a huge heart and would do anything I possibly can for any of my family and friends. Little things make me cry, Jimmy holding me when he knows I'm having a difficult moment, (there has been QUITE a few of those moments recently), my Fur babies giving me morning cuddles, getting a IM, text or FB message from one of my granddaughters, seeing Ravyn grow and change on an almost daily basis...big cheesy grin here, LOL!

Being the optimistic one in *most* any given situation...looking for the best possible outcome in what others consider their most awful circumstances. Knowing that I can help someone feel better just because I put the thought and feeling into words...

Loving everyone other than myself just a little bit more...

1 comment: