Sunday, July 31, 2011

30 Days of truth ~ Day 15 ~ Someone or Something You Couldn't Live Without

I'm going to answer BOTH of these...

*Someone* I couldn't live without.

This would have to be my soul mate and husband Jimmy. When I met him, I was at a horrible place in my life, I felt like I was on a dead end street and actually hated my life, my husband and all the things I thought were the issues that were making me feel boxed in. I can honestly say I don't know how I made it before he came into my life.

He gave me honesty, freedom, but most of all he gave me respect, without conditions. And just like so many other couples out there, we have our moments, but because we respect each other, we take the time to work through what ever problem has popped up and make sure we put it to rest.

I also have to include my children and grand girls...they have brought such joy to my life. I don't see them all on a regular basis, I do chat with them online and by phone, but there isn't a day that goes by that they aren't in my thoughts and prayers.

The *Something* I couldn't live without is more along the line of a *tee hee*...I am addicted to Starbucks Verona Blend coffee and International Delight Amaretto Creamer. My mornings are dangerous if something happens and I don't have my coffee...LOL! But seriously, I wake up, take the puppies out, make coffee and then depending on the weather and if the mosquitoes are out in force or not, I try to sit outside and enjoy the peace of the new day as I drink my coffee. I thoroughly enjoy the solitude of the morning and right now, I'm looking forward to the beginning of fall with the cooler temps and fresh scent to the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment