Sunday, July 24, 2011

30 Days of Truth ~ Day 10~ Someone You Need to Let Go, Or Wish You Didn't Know

Hmmmm, I don't *think* I'm hanging onto anyone.

By that I mean, when I'm done with someone or something, I'm DONE. So to answer this one in more than just a couple sentences is gonna take some thought.

I suppose I have those in my closet that would fall into this category, doesn't everyone? Right now, in my life today (OK, tonight, LOL), I can truthfully say there is not one person I'm holding onto.

Yes, I have my memories of people who have crossed into my life for one reason or another, but I'm not obsessed with anyone in particular.

And as far as the wish I didn't know someone goes, yeah, I have a few of those. Mostly people who popped up at a time when I could have really done without their drama or agenda.

They are gone now, out of my life and I feel I'm doing just fine without them...

1 comment:

  1. I agree -- it's always best just to completely sever ties with anyone who is hurtful or harmful to us.

    ReplyDelete