Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thanks To Everyone For Your Support

Well, the voting is over at Circle of Moms Top 25 Blogs of Faith, and out of the top 25 blogs 12 of them were written by Pagan Moms. Thanks to ALL of you, I was fortunate enough to finish in the top 25 at #25 with 3649 votes.

The number one spot was held by my friend Kris who writes Confessions of A Pagan Soccer Mom. This woman is such a treasure and I am blessed to call her friend. If you haven't found her blog yet, please take the time to do so...you won't be disappointed.

Along this little journey, I have "met" some amazing women and I look forward to learning more about each of them and nurturing our friendship. It's going to be an adventure that's for sure...

3 comments:

  1. The first thing I did when I woke up this morning (it's 7:24 a.m. here in England) was get up and check to see how the contest ended. Great showing by the Pagan blogs! It is nice to see a variety of faiths and spiritual paths represented, because *no* religion has the monopoly on Deity, morals, or faith.

    While I do hope that those who made such a fuss about Pagans, and non-Christians in general being in the contest, will step back and realize that they are not the only people whose beliefs matter to them, I'm sure that they will continue to be judgmental and closed-mind. "We" never started this "us versus them" scenario. "They" did. But oh well!

    Personally, I'm appreciating this small victory. I never want to see Pagans back down from any chance to be placed on equal footing with all of the "mainstream" religions! Blessed Be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being in the top 25!! :) I love your blog I voted for you every day :) So glad you made it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!

    I am a fan of your friend Kris as well. As a matter of fact, that's how I found your blog!

    Have a great day!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete