Monday, June 6, 2011

Thanks and Appreciation

Before my blog was nominated by someone over at Circle of Moms for their 25 Top Faith Blogs, I lived in obscurity here in blog land. I'd write my thoughts and feelings, post a link to my Facebook page and feel lucky if I had a comment or two on said posts. I had 7 or 8 "followers" and followed about 15 or so blogs from some of the most amazing ladies it has been my pleasure to "stalk".

Today, I logged in to Aoibheal's Lair, and find I have 44 followers AND someone posted a comment on a Facebook link saying she thinks I'm "fab". How cool is this?? I honestly don't write about much more than my everyday life, my loves, my fears, and my dreams...just like many others who put their life out there to be seen by the many or the few.

I am humbled by the thought that somewhere in any of the things I tend to ramble about, someone has found something to like enough to want to continue to read what I post. I thank you one and all... and I will try to keep posting more frequently.

You all are "FAB"...

1 comment:

  1. Happened across your blog through Circle of Moms and I have to say I agree that you are "Fab" ^_^ I snatched your button for my blog. You have a new fan...^_~ Be Blessed*

    http://celestialwitch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete