Saturday, March 26, 2011

Cold, Cloudy, Drizzly, Rainy Day

Usually, when it's rainy outside, you can find me curled up on the bed under my favorite blanket, spending the day snuggled up with Chaos and Calliope, reading something on my Nook, or just relaxing and doing nothing. I'd more than likely have some candles burning and soft music playing and today the only difference is I also have some Nag Champa oil burning as well. Sometimes these types of days cause me to over think too many things. And of late I have been more emotional than I probably would normally be.

There seems to be so much going on in the world around me, but more still right here at home. I'm also finding myself disappointed in people in general and a few others in particular. In reality, I shouldn't take things so personally, nor feel things as strongly as I sometimes do, but that is what happens more frequently than not. So, when someone upsets one of mine...I can sometimes feel it alot deeper than that person does. Or maybe I just take things more seriously than they really are.

I removed another person from my friends list on Facebook today. My perception of their behavior upset me to the point I didn't even want to see their random posts any longer. Thankfully we weren't close and in actuality had never even met, just chatted on line a few times. They probably won't even notice that I'm gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment