Thursday, April 1, 2010

Things to think about...

I think I misunderstood the concept behind the 250 words a day challenge. Maybe my interpretation was acceptable, maybe not. Who can really determine how a person perceives something except the person them selves.

So, after rethinking the idea and chatting with some friends who are also writers, I *think* I am going to start some type of journal. My good friend A says I should write about my life, she finds it interesting, I find it mediocre. She says if I write about the things I have gone through, it will force me to confront the things I have buried or hidden.

I don't know about that. Maybe it will give me the chance to face the reality of them or maybe it will allow me to dig the hole deeper and keep them out of sight. I have done some pretty nasty things and been through some pretty depressing times. But I am hoping this will allow me to be able to FINALLY put some of them to rest and just move the fuck on with what is left of my life.

We'll see how it goes...for now at least.

1 comment:

  1. I keep returning to journaling...I'm always closer to sane when I put it all on paper.

    ReplyDelete