Wednesday, March 31, 2010

UNEMPLOYED....again, *sigh*!

Yep, that’s right, AGAIN! This time it came as a complete shock…I worked my regular shift, and Melissa came in that Wednesday night to work the closing shift. After the mall closed and everyone had gone home for the night, I got a text message (yes, a TEXT MESSAGE) from the *regional manager*, telling me that the owner of the company was closing the carts and I no longer had a job. Sheesh…


So, since February 17th, 2010 I have been unemployed.


And it seems that NO matter which field I search in, I am unable to find some sort of employment. I have tried everything from Administrative/Office, Customer Service, Retail/Wholesale, Salon/Spa/Fitness to believe it or not transportation. Yeah, I have even tried to find something where I could deliver auto parts or flowers or something like that.


It’s getting extremely frustrating at this point. And on top of that, we have only one car at the moment, so, it’s doubly difficult to find something with the hours I have available to work. I’m not sure about the public transit in this area. So, even though some would say take the bus, Jimmy is very cautious and neither one of us is positive the bus would be the right fit for me. Especially since I am a HUGE chicken and don’t like doing new things for the first time by myself. I’d probably get lost, get off at the wrong stop or miss my stop all together. Then I’d have a panic attack, and end up having to go back home for the day anyway.


It’s a never ending cycle, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment